Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My friends

    If you know me you know I have alot of friends but I’m going to talk about 6 of them and my 8th grade year...... The friends I’m going to tell you about are Skylar, Katlyn, Diana, Chase and Josh. Well every one says your middle school years are the best years of your life, and for the longest of times it was true until i hit the 8th grade one year away from being a freshmen (9th grade) at the high school.
   
    Well we are have had our ups and downs with each other, no doubt about that. But let me tell you the story about how we were all mad each other well it was more like the girls were mad at the guys but anyways it was in the middle of the year......

    
   We were mad at each other because of drama! There has been nothing but drama since the first day of school. There was so much drama at that time like I mean there still is but not as bad. Me and Skylar was always in some type of trouble. But we still loved each other.

  
  Well something happened and it’s like every one just wanted to fight with each other. I think it was over something so stupid like have you ever had one of them fight were it was so stupid you forgot what it was about..?

  
  Anyways so we had a big fight we made up now but it was so big Skylar, Diana, Katlyn and me would not talk to Chase or Josh. Well we weren’t that mad at Josh we just didn’t talk to him that much because he talked to Chase.


   So the fight went on for about 2 months then I became really sad because of somethings in my family and Chase came up to me and was like “Whats wrong??” and I just said “nothing” then he made me laugh and we all were friends again because no one could make me laugh that day as hard as he did so we all said sorry to each other and became friends.

  
  So I guess the moral of the story is even if your mad at your friends never forget them because they will always have your back and make you happy when you really need it. Just like we did so always have your friends back but make sure their your real friends.
                    <33(Texting heart)


4 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!!!!! LOve it Erin hopefully next project you can play guitar with me and Diana or you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thts just us girl!!!! 1 minute we hate eachother the next we besties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of me and my sister :D. She gets mad at me over the stupidest things -_- but I still love her <333 .. It also reminds me of me and my best friend (Maria SOrroza)even though we've never been in this types of fights , but I know she'll always be there for me no matter what :D .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah @luz n ikr @katlyn n yeah sure @christian...I hope ya'll all liked it i thought it was better then my other one so i did this one... <333

    ReplyDelete