Monday, November 28, 2011

My New Bestfriend


I'm going to tell you how i met my new bestfriend. Her name is Diana. She is still my bestfriend and I hope so forever.

It was the 6th grade on the bus. I was bored and had no one to talk to. I randomly said "Hi" to this girl I didnt even know.

She waved back with an ackward look on her face. The next day came and I seen her in the hall. I waved "Hi" once more. Well that afternoon on the bus she asked me "Do you want to sit with me?" I sat down and we started talking a random conversation.

I don't remember what it was about but soon after we were like sisters. We started hanging out more. Well the school year ended and me and her was very sad.

I made alot of new friends that year but none like her. Like she was aways there. If I started crying she would be the first one there saying "Who do I needa hurt?"

She was sweet like a freashly pick apple, her eyes were as green as the grass on the ground, her skin was like a carmel color kinda anyway.

Well that summer we didn't get to hang out that much because the only time we did is when I went to work with my mom. . I mainly hung out with my other friend Elizbeth. The summer passed and Diana was in my classes.

We non-stopped talked. We were finally in middle school. This is the year we met our friend Skylar. Skylar was like a good book youwould read before bed. It had it's good and bad moments in it but you loved it no matter what it was like.

We were a click. All the same classes and we sat near eachother until we were moved for talking so much. We talked about everything! To boys we liked, girls we wanted to fight, teachers, family, so on so forth. Well the school year ended and we were sad like a weaping willow.

Over the summer me and Diana hung out while i texted Skylar. Then we all went to chruch and one by one we all started crying.

We all had alot going on at the time so we were all there for eachother.


Time went on and school came back agian and we were in the 8th grade one year away from high school. Well me and Diana spent the night together and we had went to the fair. I got into trouble because I didn't tell my dad.


Well within the first month me and skylar had this huge fight. It was to the point to were we were about to fight but we finally made up and were friends agian and we made a new friend. Our new friend was Kaitlyn. Shes fun to be aroud.


Shes a blond and funny shes like a puppy or a kitten. We all hang out in the hall until it's about time for the bell. Then we head off to class.


5 comments:

  1. lol imma puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx sweetie love u both!! (dianna 2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yepp a puppy or a kitten i didnt know what one you would like better but it's true.. lolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your story, & I like how everything you said about your best friends was nice & Loving XD. It's wierd how I met my best friend the same way as you met yours !

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol kitty cuz i scratch people (ask jirah i made him bleed) but puppy 2 cuz i bite but u would know tht rite??? LOLZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lolx yeah girly haha n thanxsluz ikr but It's over a couple years time though so you have to like start from the begging if not then youll get lost... :P

    ReplyDelete