Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Tell Tell Heart The old mans ghost side.

Hello i am the old mans ghost and i'm going to tell you how my side of the story works out.

I never hurt the man. My eye as people would call it the vulture eye. The guy was so nice nice but as it hit night I would get creep-out  because as it hit 12 o'clock he would come in oh so slowly to watch me sleep. To watch the eye, the vulture eye. The man did this for seven long nights to watch the eye. The eye is what vexed him not me. Then every morning he would come into the chamber and as me how my night passed by.  I would have been a very profounded man.The eighth night i was suddenly awakened by a noise I heard. I tried to clam my  by saying "It's nothing but the wind in the chimney or it's a mouse crawling across the floor or it's a cricket which made a single chirp. I never lied back down though I stayed awake sitting the on my bed. The vulture eye was opened. A single light hit the eye and he yelled and jumped at me. All i could do was have a single shriek before He pulled the bed over me and suddenly as I was their my heart was making a muffling beating sound. He put his hand on my heart and said "stone cold dead". He cut me up and placed me under the floor broads. The cops searched but he hid me to well. He could hear my dead heart beating. He freaks out the yells "HERE!HERE! Here is that hideous heart!"
Tell Tell heart

3 comments:

  1. That's really cute . iDid a toon too , but it I couldn't find any people to use for the old man and the dude that killed him!

    ReplyDelete