Friday, September 30, 2011

What is beauty?

Beauty is colorful,sweet,loving,not bitter,or cold,It's not darkness or gray it's light,bright,lovely to see every day. Beauty in a person is how they act but not how they look.Take an ugly person you know.Their not ugly though there beautiful, because of how they act and because of their attitude. Take a really pretty girl that has the meanest and nastness attitude. Well they don't have beauty the have clod mean and ugly in their heart. That is what I think beauty is.

7 comments:

  1. well erin what can i say i mean all that you just wrote is true and you know it either way you end up trying to tell a person that their beautiful there's no point of it because all there gonna say is its not true and that there ugly !! well i finally found out what you thnk of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah and I don't have alot of beauty because of the fact how mean I am.No one really tells me but I want them to because every one says i'm beautyful inside and out but the just dont know the real me you know.Because my southers accsent,I try to hide it the best I can but I cant hide it all the way if you really hear it youll think i'm making it up but im not.I use to have beauty but not that much no more you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!(: You think the same thing about beauty as i do :D . Maybe thats why in scary movies , they make the bad person all ugly and stuff . O: (i had never thought about that till now).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well maybe n yes yes I do mahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahhaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hun u r not tht mean dont put yourself down like tht!!!!!its not gud 4 ur selfessteem

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok well look everyone says im mean so like for real evn the seventh grade kk:) Katlyn noicole so....I guess I am I just don't see it rigth away.

    ReplyDelete